It is intended for bowel cleansing in preparation for surgery, before or after childbirth, before endoscopic and radiological examinations of the intestine, as well as for the symptomatic treatment of constipation.
It takes effect from 2 minutes.
Cleanses the intestines to a depth of 65 cm *.
*«A prospective randomized single blind trial of Fleet phosphate
enema versus glycerin suppositories as preparation for flexible
sigmoidoscopy. D. Underwood Ir J Med Sci (2010) 179:113–118 DOI 10.1007/s11845-009-0403-8»
Indications for use (instruction): Ready-to-use
- Occasional constipation.
- Cases requiring colon cleansing, for example, before and after surgery on the colon, childbirth and after them, before proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy, as well as before an X-ray examination of the large intestine.
How to use
The Ready-to-use enema is for rectal use only.
The following guidelines should be followed unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Adults and seniors:
1 bottle (dose given - 118 ml) not more than 1 time per day or as directed by the doctor.
For a gentler introduction, the tip of the Comfort tip bottle is oiled with paraffin.
Regulations under which the procedure of introduction should be performed:
1. Lie on your left side with your knees bent, hands under your head.
2. Remove the orange protective case. Pull the case gently, holding the bottle upright and firmly holding the twisted corrugated cap with your fingers
3. With constant pressure, gently insert the tip of the bottle into the rectum so that it is directed to the navel.
4. Squeeze the bottle until all its contents reach the intestines.
The introduction of any resistance should be discontinued. Forced introduction can harm.
Note: there is no need to leave the bottle completely empty. The bottle contains more solution than is necessary to achieve the desired effect, so a small residue of liquid is acceptable.
5. Carefully remove the tip from the rectum. Some liquid may leak from the bottle.
6. Stay in the same position until you feel a strong craving for bowel movements - usually within 2 - 5 minutes.
7. After use, put the used bottle back into the carton for disposal.
If rectal bleeding has been noticed, you should see your doctor immediately.
You must be prepared for the urge to empty your bowels within 5 minutes after using Redi-Tu-Yuz enema. This is normal and indicates that the drug is working. It is advisable to stay near the toilet until the drug wears off.
If there is no urge to defecate within the specified time, you should consult your doctor. Until that time, it is no longer necessary to apply Redi-to-Yuz enema.
Children. Do not use in pediatric practice.
- hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any other substance included in the medicinal product;
- enlargement of the colon (megacolon);
- anorectal stenosis;
- narrowing or incomplete opening of the anus or rectum;
- Hirschsprung's disease;
- suspected obstruction;
- suspicion of paralytic bowel obstruction;
- suspicion of: appendicitis; piercing / damage or obstruction of the intestine; active inflammatory disease of the large intestine (for example, Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis);
- undiagnosed rectal bleeding;
- Severe to moderate renal failure;
- congestive heart failure;
- a recent illness or feeling of weakness or thirst;
- stomach pain (abdominal pain);
- dehydration and a state where the absorption capacity or the ability to defecate is increased;
- uncontrolled arterial hypertension.
- not to be used concurrently with other medicines containing sodium phosphate.
Active substances: dihydrogen phosphate, dihydrate and sodium phosphate dodecahydrate;
1 dose (118 ml), administered contains sodium dihydrogen phosphate, dihydrate 21.4 g (18.1% m/v), sodium phosphate dodecahydrate 9.4 g (8.0% m/v).
Excipients: sodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, purified water.
Basic physical and chemical properties: a clear, colorless liquid, devoid of sediment and turbidity, which corresponds to the standard.
Do not store above 25 ° C. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.
Casen Recordati, S.L., Spain
Sanitary and hygienic conclusion
№1655 from 22.07.2019
This section of the site contains information about medicines, their properties, methods of use, as well as other specialized information that is intended for healthcare professionals. The information on medicines contained in this section is not a guide for self-diagnosis and / or treatment. LLC SA Pro-Pharma is not responsible for possible negative consequences arising from the independent use of information from this section. Using the information from this section, you do it yourself, understanding that: self-medication can be harmful to your health, you must read the instructions and consult a doctor before using medicines.