Capsules "Flavia" help get rid of kidney stones and prevent the development of infections and inflammation in the urinary tract in people suffering from urolithiasis. The plant complex also prevents the formation of urinary "sand". Apart from the fact that the action of "Flavia" is aimed at the dissolution and discharge of kidney stones, the drug also prevents their re-formation. The components of the composition have antimicrobial, antispasmodic and diuretic effects, suppress hepatic colic, maintain weakly alkaline pH of urine.
- various forms of urolithiasis;
- active prevention of nephrolithiasis, in particular, with urolithiasis diathesis;
- complications resulting from the passage of stone fragments, incl. after shock wave lithotripsy;
- normalization of physico-chemical parameters of urine and urodynamics in the regulation of mineral metabolism
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times a day, regardless of the meal. If necessary, the daily dose can be increased to 3 capsules. The course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually. Before taking it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Pregnancy and lactation, diarrhea, individual susceptibility of the components.
1 capsule contains:
- active ingredients: castor oil (Castor oil) – 112.0 mg, pine oil (Pinus oil) – 75.0 mg, ammonia tooth extract (Ammi visnaga) – 60.0 mg, peppermint oil (Menta piperita oil) – 37 , 5 mg, juniper berry oil (Juniperus oil) – 7.5 mg, grass nettle extract (Herba leonuri cardiacae) – 6.0 mg, chamomile flower extract (Chamomillae flores) – 2.0 mg;
- excipients: fillers: lecithin, glyceryl monostearate, beeswax;
- capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin;
- dyes: iron oxide, titanium dioxide, chlorophyll copper complexes, patented blue V, purified water.
30 capsules per pack
SWISS CAPS GmbH, Germany
№05.03.02-03 / 20870 dated 03.29.2013