Lavinal Lice Spray is a treatment intended for the treatment of lice. Produced on a natural basis, without the addition of insecticides. Recommended for use by adults and children from 2 years. The resistance of the parasite to the spray does not develop, unlike other insecticidal agents. Therefore, the Lavinal remains effective with repeated use.
The set includes a professional comb with long teeth, rounded at the edges. With it, you can effectively comb lice and nits from thick, long hair, while not damaging the scalp.
The action of essential oils is aimed at blocking the respiration of parasites and their destruction. The drug is not addictive, therefore, does not require an increase in dosage in the case of repeated use. The natural composition is absolutely safe for the baby, provided that he has no allergies. Therefore, before using the tool is recommended to test for allergies.
Indications for use (instruction): Lavinal
Recommended for the complete and safe disposal of head lice (head lice) in adults and children from 2 years.
How to use
Step 1. Initial processing
- Shake the bottle several times.
- Apply LAVINAL spray, preferably on dry hair - first on the hair roots, and then along its entire length, until the hair becomes slightly damp and evenly covered with the product.
- Pay special attention to the areas on the back of the head and behind the ears.
- Avoid getting spray in your eyes.
Step 2. Exposure 30 minutes in a protective cap
- Put the protective cap on the treated head.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Remove the cap and gently wash the product from the hair with warm running water.
Step 3. Wash hair with shampoo
- Steps 1 and 2 allow you to kill lice and nits. However, the dead nits remain firmly glued to the hair. Instead of the usual shampoo and conditioner, we recommend using LAVINAL vegetable shampoo, which allows you to “peel off” the dead nits, makes their combing much easier, returns the hair a healthy look, silkiness and shine, protects against reinfection. In addition, the components of the shampoo facilitate the healing of scratching on the scalp.
- Apply shampoo and gently massage the head (note the areas on the back of the head and behind the ears).
- Wait a few minutes and then wash off the shampoo with warm water.
Step 4. Remove dead lice and nits
- Before you dry your hair, carefully comb the dead lice and nits with a special metal comb with long teeth, which is included in the LAVINAL spray kit.
- Comb wet hair with a clean LAVINAL comb.
- Carefully divide the hair into parts, run a comb through the hair row by row, strand by strand, removing dead lice and nits. Slowly comb each strand, starting as close as possible - close to the scalp, down - from the scalp to the ends of the hair. Transfer all strands of lice and nits to one side.
- When combing lice and nits, clean the comb from nits as often as possible with a cotton swab - after each individual strand is combed out. Try to carefully comb out all the nits left on the hair. If hair dries, moisten it with water.
- To avoid reinfection, spray the hair of everyone who has come into contact with the pediculosis carrier on the same day with the spray LAVINAL!
- 1 bottle of LAVINAL spray is enough, depending on the length and thickness of hair, for 2-8 single treatments or for 2-fold treatment from 1 to 4 people.
Step 5. MANDATORY
- On the 8-10th day (!), Repeat the treatment of the infected person's hair with LAVINAL spray (it is necessary to repeat the procedure described in steps 1… .4). Since there is a minimal risk of parasite survival (less than 0.5%), a repeated procedure allows you to completely stop the life cycle of lice. After that, you can be sure that all lice and nits are destroyed.
- Since the LAVINAL spray does not contain synthetic insecticides, when re-infection appears (for example, when contacting infected persons at school, in transport), you can, without any risk, repeat the treatment of hair with LAVINAL spray as many times as necessary.
- Further, if you or your child continues to contact infected people, we recommend periodically checking the hair with a special LAVINAL comb.
Active ingredients: lavender essential oil - 3-4%, ylang-ylang essential oil - 3-4%;
Excipients: preservative - 0.5-0.10%, solvent - water-alcohol extract of mint - up to 100%.
Disinsection for home use: spray Lavinal in a bottle of 100 ml, a special metal comb for combing lice, a protective cap
Individual intolerance to any of the components. Not recommended for children under 2 years old. Skin damage (severe scratches, wounds, irritation on the areas of the body affected by head lice).
PE "Charlie" (Kharkov, Ukraine).
Sanitary and hygienic conclusion
TU U 20.5-34414427-017: 2018. VISNOVOK DSEEE No. 602-123-20-1 / 18519 from 26.04.2018 It is not a drug.
Spray is for external use only. During spraying, keep away from fire. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. If such contact occurs, it is advisable to rinse the agent with warm running water. Not recommended for use in case of known hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the components of the product. Do not allow children under 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating mothers to carry out processing. Before using, you should consult your doctor.
Official web siteLavinal
This section of the site contains information about medicines, their properties, methods of use, as well as other specialized information that is intended for healthcare professionals. The information on medicines contained in this section is not a guide for self-diagnosis and / or treatment. LLC SA Pro-Pharma is not responsible for possible negative consequences arising from the independent use of information from this section. Using the information from this section, you do it yourself, understanding that: self-medication can be harmful to your health, you must read the instructions and consult a doctor before using medicines.