Lifemin Intim ComfortLifemin Intim Comfort
Lifemin Intim Comfort Suppositories are a unique combination of herbal ingredients that are indispensable for menopause. The action of the components restores the vaginal mucosa and helps to normalize the natural hydration of the woman’s intimate zone.
Hyaluronic acid reduces irritation and redness. Its action is aimed at strengthening the walls of the vagina, creating a protective barrier, moisturizing with dryness. Calendula extract accelerates the process of tissue repair, protects and relieves inflammation. Aloe extract restores the metabolism in tissues, vitamin C provides an optimal pH of the mucosa and supports the normal composition of microflora. Tea tree oil moisturizes the vaginal mucosa and has an antimicrobial effect.
Suppositories Laifemin® Intim Comfort is recommended to be used as a support agent for dry vaginal mucosa in menopausal women to maintain vaginal moisture. With uncomfortable conditions, which are characterized by inflammatory processes and dryness. For preventive purposes:
- with prolonged use of corticosteroids, antibiotics;
- after visiting the pool, sauna or bathing in water, with a physiological tendency to inflammatory reactions in cases of trauma to the vaginal mucosa;
- with a prolonged lack of ability to perform hygiene procedures (trips, trips) to restore the mucous membrane;
- with inflammatory conditions of the vagina (bacterial vaginosis, nonspecific colpitis);
- with atrophic and dystrophic colpitis;
- with erosion of the cervix;
- after childbirth;
- after using aggressive treatment methods (diathermocoagulation, laser therapy and cryotherapy of the cervix or vagina, abortion, the introduction of foreign objects);
- after vaginal operations due to prolapse of the walls of the vagina, neck and body of the uterus, pelvic floor insolvency;
- for more comfortable intercourse.
Apply once a day (in the evening). The vaginal suppository should be inserted deep into the vagina, in the supine position, slightly bending the legs. If the suppository is too soft to enter, it should be cooled in the refrigerator for several minutes or under a stream of cold water, without removing it from the blister. The duration of use is individual, preferably at least 5 days. Wash hands before and after using suppository.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any component.
1 vaginal suppository contains: active ingredients: hyaluronic acid (in the form of sodium hyaluronate) – 5 mg, calendula extract (fat-soluble) – 60 mg, aloe extract (fat-soluble) – 60 mg, tea tree oil (melaleuka) extract – 2 mg, extract Asian Centella oil – 20 mg; excipients: butylhydroxytoluod, suppository mass A (semi-synthetic glycerides), propyl paraben, isobutyl paraben, butyl paraben.
Vaginal suppositories. 5 suppositories in a blister pack.
Store in the original packaging out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
HELP S.A. 10 Valaoritou str, GR 144 52 Metamorphosis, Greece.
No. 05.03.02-03/51357 dated 11/19/2015.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.