Pravenor SuppositoriesPravenor Suppositories
Pravenor candles are recommended for use as a hygienic and prophylactic agent for prostatitis, to prevent the development and exacerbation of its manifestations in the presence of risk factors. The action of suppositories is aimed at reducing edema, normalizing microcirculation, and stimulating the tone of the bladder muscles.
Indications for use (instruction): Pravenor Suppositories
- as a prophylactic for chronic prostatitis of various origins;
- for the prevention of the acute and chronic prostatitis development in the presence of risk factors (smoking, stress, alcohol abuse, physical inactivity, history of inflammatory diseases, age over 40);
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- complications after surgery on the prostate gland;
- age-related changes in the prostate gland.
How to use
The suppository is injected deep into the anus. It is recommended to use 1-2 suppositories per day (morning and evening) for 5–10 days. The duration of the course is determined by the nature and severity of the patient's condition.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the components.
1 rectal suppository contains: active ingredients: Saw palmetto berries extract – 150 mg,Levisticum officinale extract – 50 mg, Calendula officinalis extract – 50 mg, auxiliary ingredients: solid fat.
Rectal suppositories No. 10 (yellow with a specific smell).
Store in the original package in a place out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
RubiePharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Bruder-Grimm-Strabe 62 36396 Steinau a.d.Strabe Hesse Cermany.
Sanitary and hygienic conclusion
No. 05.03.02-03/54138 of 08/27/2014.