Pravenor SuppositoriesPravenor Suppositories
Pravenor suppositories are recommended for prostatitis treatment and prevention. Timely suppositories use helps prevent the transition of the disease into a chronic form, as well as the development of complications. Herbal components relieve inflammation, prevent the microtroboses development of the prostate gland veins. The suppository action is aimed at reducing edema, normalizing microcirculation, stimulating the bladder's muscles tone.
- as a prophylactic for chronic prostatitis of various origins;
- for the prevention of the acute and chronic prostatitis development in the presence of risk factors (smoking, stress, alcohol abuse, physical inactivity, history of inflammatory diseases, age over 40);
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- complications after surgery on the prostate gland;
- age-related changes in the prostate gland.
The suppository is injected deep into the anus. It is recommended to use 1-2 suppositories per day (morning and evening) for 5–10 days. The duration of the course is determined by the nature and severity of the patient's condition.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the components.
1 rectal suppository contains: active ingredients: Saw palmetto berries extract – 150 mg,Levisticum officinale extract – 50 mg, Calendula officinalis extract – 50 mg, auxiliary ingredients: solid fat.
Rectal suppositories No. 10 (yellow with a specific smell).
Store in the original package in a place out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
RubiePharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Bruder-Grimm-Strabe 62 36396 Steinau a.d.Strabe Hesse Cermany.
No. 05.03.02-03/54138 of 08/27/2014.